- United Kingdom
- United States
Need to know
- Save 55% on two one day passes to the Foodies Festival
- Includes over 100 dishes to try, masterclasses and top tips from Levi Roots, Ed Baines and more!
- Based in Tatton Park over the weekend of the 6th, 7th and 8th of July
What & why
For just £9, you’ll receive two tickets to visit the Foodies Festival, held at Tatton Park, on July 6th, 7th and 8th. Normally these tickets would cost £20, but you can enjoy a day of masterclasses, live entertainment, delicious food and even children’s cookery classes with an amazing saving of 55%!
about Foodies Festival
Held at seven different locations across the country, Foodies Festival taps into the nations love of food! With famous chefs sharing their best tips, cooking classes and masterclasses, over 100 artisan dishes to try and even a ‘beach’ to unwind on, you’re guaranteed a day out to remember.
The fine print
- Maximum of four vouchers per person
- Multiple vouchers may be purchased as gifts
- Please present your voucher on arrival
- This voucher may not be used in conjunction with any other offer, promotion or pre-existing booking
- This voucher is valid until the 8th July 2012
- Click here for full kgbdeals' Terms and Conditions
Agent K says
Meet top chefs and indulge yourself in all manner of culinary delights with today’s kgbdeal!